Junior Freshman (1st year)
In the first year you will take a mixture of courses in Ancient History, Art History and Medieval History, dividing your time equally between the three disciplines.
- CL1003 Introduction to Greek and Roman History
- CL1210 Greek and Roman Art and Architecture
- HI1200 Europe 1000-1250: War and Society in the Age of the Crusades
- HI1201 Europe 1000-1250: The Conflict of Church and State
- HA1006 Introduction to the Practice of Art History
- HA1010 Introduction to the History of European Art and Architecture
Students, who wish to study Latin either at beginner or advanced level, may substitute the courses in Greek and Roman History and Greek and Roman Art and Architecture for language courses.